- D.C. from Cleveland Chiropractic College of Kansas City
- B.S. in Exercise Physiology from Ohio Northern University
- Former NSCA Certified Personal Trainer
- NCAA Nationally Ranked Pole Vaulter (2003-2007)
- Guest Speaker for Chiropractic and Health Forums
- Dr. Eagy has treated patients from all over the world ranging in ages from 10 minutes old to 98 years young.
“I first experienced chiropractic care following a high school football neck injury. The care helped me immensely and I continued getting adjustments throughout my pole-vault career to maximize my performance. Throughout care, I started to notice the amazing impact chiropractic was making on my overall health. I wanted to help others experience that impact as well, which led me to pursue my Doctorate of Chiropractic. I have a true passion for helping people and would be honored to meet you and help you any way possible!”
Dr. Eagy is happily married to his wife Kandice. God has blessed them with three wonderful sons Landon, Graham and Kent. Dr. Eagy enjoys spending time with his family, working with his hands, playing outside with his motor toys and doing anything active. He and his wife are also very active in their church community. They have a dog, a horse, several chickens and love watching sunsets from their porch while their boys play in the yard.