About Dr. Eagy
- D.C. from Cleveland Chiropractic College of Kansas City
- B.S. in Exercise Physiology from Ohio Northern University
- Former NSCA Certified Personal Trainer
- NCAA Nationally Ranked Pole Vaulter (2003-2007)
- Guest Speaker for Chiropractic and Health Forums
- Dr. Eagy has treated patients from all over the world ranging in ages from 10 minutes old to 98 years young.
“I first experienced chiropractic… read more.
The doctor of chiropractic analyzes your body for vertebral subluxation, a severe form of spine and nerve stress. Then, by using his/her hands and other analysis tools, they correct or remove this stress by using various spinal adjustment techniques.
Conditions that may lead people to visit a Chiropractor include but not limited to: … read more.
We offer a free consultation. It never costs anything to come in and talk to the doctor and determine how we can help. We would be honored to meet you!
We will never guess with your health. We perform a multi-system examination and compare it with x-rays (when indicated) to determine the problems primary cause. We use state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment including digital x-ray imaging, to insure the safest, quickest, highest quality images possible.
Adjustments… read more